Saturday, October 6, 2007

Rainy days and Mondays.....

So, here I am...finally blogging. I will try and keep it updated.

Lets see....today it is very blah outside. It has been raining/snowing all day long. I usually love rainy days, but today it isn't so pleasant; it is just making me want to curl up with a good book and drink hot chocolate. All of which is not very condusive to getting things done around the house. I did make homemake Vegetable beef soup...it was good, and helped us warm up. Then I thought about a picture I took of Kyleigh this summer. She couldn't wait for it to snow so she could go skiing..
She had to wear her snow boots everywhere. I just didn't care enough to fight with her over it; I warned her it would be hot, and that she couldn't take them off anywhere and that she had to wear them in the stores. She still wanted to wear them, and who am I to say no? I figure if thats the worse combo she ever wears I will consider myself lucky. She does look pretty cute though, and only complained that her feet were hot once. Now is the perfect day for those boots and she wants to wear her pretty sandals. Oh, life with a little girl! At least she doesn't change her clothes every hour....yet!

3 comments:

2-Fold said...

What a cute blog. I am so happy you are blogging now. That little girl has her own unique style. Love it.

Jamie said...

Cute picture....reminds a little of Napoleon Dynamite. haha. I can't believe how big she is getting. :D
Welcome to the world of blogging!!!

natasha said...

mike is doing the same boot thing. i keep telling him he will get to ski this year and he is excited but has no idea what to expect. i wonder how he will do...