Monday, October 15, 2007

Kyleigh's Birthday Oct.14th, 2007

Kyleigh is four!
We had a blast at Kyleigh's party! She had all her cousins from the Gardner side over, and her friend Kellen who we used to live next door to. The kids painted princess or king crowns, and we had a princess pinata, cake and ice cream. It was a little cold outside, but the party turned out great and we had a blast! Kyleigh was so excited, and loved all her presents. She kept wanting to have another birthday.




Kyleigh and her 'boyfriend' Kellen. They are so funny together! Do you like how mom couldn't find the candles so she had to have matches! Way to go mom!










Kyleigh and her FP3 Player- we can't stop her from listening to her music. She wants to listen all the time! We have gone through 2 sets of batteries!









The kids painting their princess and king crowns, they did so good, & no one got the paint on their clothes!







Kyleigh's polly pockets! She loves it, but Cooper loves it too, so Ky is learning to share!















Pinata time!! They had such a blast! Kyleigh is sure giving it all she's got! And Kellen did such a great job too. All the kids had a turn and poor Snow White didn't make it very long!








Everyone after the pinata! Tons of candy!

I am glad I got to send them all home after all that candy!




3 comments:

Kristin Garrett said...

Cute pics! Looks like the party turned out really good! I always wondered when we would invite other kids to our kids birthday parties! I can hardly believe she is already 4. It seems like yesterday when you guys came over to our house to see us before you moved because we had just adopted Halle. She would have been 4 too! Wierd!

2-Fold said...

I am so sorry I missed the party. Oh to be 4 again thinking you are going to be a princess for the rest of your life. I guess I am lucky I found my prince.

Jamie said...

What a fun party! I love the picture of Kyleigh whacking the pinata. You can tell she is working hard!