Thursday, May 22, 2008

I've been tagged!

Sorry, I guess Tiffany and Amanda both tagged me quite sometime ago, but I just didn't realize it....sorry!!!! So here it goes!
1.What where you doing 10 years ago? Getting ready for summer, and looking forward to being a senior! I was 17, and just starting to get the horrible case of Pnemonia, that the doctors wouldn't treat....I was sick most of the summer, and was miserable....

2. 5 things on my to.do list today... do the dishes! Get Kayda to the vet! Make homemade bread yum! continue to tackle the laundry! Play with the kids....

3. 5 of my fav snacks! Licorice:) ice cream (any flavor, cookie dough and mint chip are the best though) :) BBQ potato chips:) Sunflower seeds:) veggies and Newmans Own Light Raspberry Walnut dressing:)

4.What would I do if I suddenly become a billionaire? Move to Colorado and live on love ;) ha ha
Take all our family and friends on awesome vacations! Buy front row season tickets to the Jazz and Rockies for my dad...Donate it to charities, travel, travel, travel.... just happen to visit North Carolina, and New Jersey :)

5. 3 bad habits- Biting my nails....although getting my nails done has helped to stop that... Being negative about myself and thinking other people think bad things too, watching tv, surfing the net

6. 5 places I have lived? Durango, CO; St.George, UT; Bountiful, UT; Ogden, UT; Roy,UT

7. 5 places I have worked? hhhmmm let see Denny's (did anyone see that coming) Southpark Childrens Center, Weber State Housing, Avatar, and back to Denny's :)

8. 5 things people don't know about me?
*I love the rain and want to read a book with a cup of hot chocolate, and a blanket and sit by a window so I can smell it, and hear it. Our house in Colorado was the best because the roof tops there are metal and you can hear the rain pelting against it...awesome!
*I can't wake up and just get out of bed, I have to have time to adjust to the idea of being awake. I like to lay there and think. And it takes me an hour to fall asleep...Brandon can fall asleep in 2 min. (honest, I timed him) I am so jealous!
*I hate neverending chores....putting away laundry, doing dishes, the minute I have all the dishes done, someone needs a drink and then there is a dirty glass! Or I just hang up all the clothes and kyleigh takes 3 outfits off to see which she wants to wear. I do the same thing, but it still makes me crazy!
*I love to bake, but hate to cook; and I hate deciding what to have for dinner....why is it the my job? I don't get it..everyone has to eat, why can't everyone help decide...why do I have to choose what everyone has to eat just because I am the one preparing it? It makes no sense!
* I love to do crafts, but I am not creative...I am really not! Give me a pattern, a picture whatever and I will replicate it, and have fun doing it, but don't ask me to think of what to do on my own! I am too indecisive, and have no cute ideas... Try as I might, they just aren't there...

I tag Christy Fillerup, Kristie Moeller, Natasha, and Colleen

3 comments:

Kristin Garrett said...

I hear you on the meal thing! I hate figuring out what to make! =0) I went on to allrecipes.com and searched for a recipe called "I don't know" and it exists! So whenever you ask Brandon what he wants for dinner, make that! He'll get the idea that whenever he says that and you make that, he will get sick of it, and give you better ideas! =0) I also agree with the laundry comment. Laundry is awful. I have this ritual with my laundry. I take it out of the dryer and dump it on my bed, KNOWing that I will be folding it shortly. uh huh... well, around comes bed time and I take it off my bed and dump it on my treadmill. I wake up in the morning and take it off the treadmill so I can use it and dump it on the bed... thus because the never ending cycle of laundry. It drives my husband crazy, especially because his clothes are always wrinkly!!! and I DON"T and WON"T iron! =0) Thanks for the info, it's fun getting to know you better!

Unknown said...

JEN!!! I can't find my phone and don't know how to contact you!! Can you maybe email me and I'll give you my home phone #? I can't lose that one.

Christy.fillerup@gmail.com

Haley Worthington said...

hey guys cute blog, this weekend was fun! your kids are so cute, check my blog out im going to add the pic of us at the cabin.When we were heading out we ran right into a giant moose in the middle of the road the kids were so happy they saw somthing other than FLIES& potguts.
:)WORTHINGTONS(: