Monday, January 7, 2008

EEERRRR!

Ok, Sorry everyone! I have been a slacker...I am going to catch up, and then keep caught up! I just haven't been in the best mood lately. I don't know why, I just have been onery and irritated and didn't want to blog anything! I have decided to adjust my attitude and get happy! So here's to blogging again and my attitude adjustment!
~~Sorry to Brandon and the kids for living with a bear the past couple weeks! I love you more than anything in this world!
So, I am labeling this as now, but you will have to go back through Nov. to see what I have updated!
:)

3 comments:

natasha said...

congrats on the certification. now all you need is a vacation to practice it and that will cheer you right up. my dad recently had some serious seasonal depression. do you ever get that or is this more of a funk? i'm here if you need to vent! happy new year!

Tawny said...

hey girl! awesome that you are done with your certification! how many people around here are certified, not alot. that's way cool! call me or I'll call you. we have to get together! we live to close to not. love ya!

2-Fold said...

Aahh Jen we all have those moments. I am sorry you were having such a rough time. Just know that we love ya, sorry we have been so busy but one of these days we will get together :) Congrats on the certification, Way to go girl.