Sunday, December 23, 2007

Random Things about Jen

Ok, Sorry it took so long for me to blog this....
Here are the 6 random things about Jen:

1. I am neurotic about my bedding. I can't sleep if the bed isn't made. I don't care if it is made in the morning or not, but I hate it when the sheets are crooked and have wrinkles when I am trying to sleep. I tuck my side in tight and make sure the the sheets and blankets go over my head and then I fold them down so they hit at shoulder level. I can't sleep if it isn't made, and I will make the bed at two in the morning, and Brandon dead asleep in it. I try not to wake him up, but I can't sleep until it is made the right way. Crazy, I know!

2. I love to sing and dance, but am not good at either! But I love to all the same. I am one of those people belting it out in the car. Kyleigh gets mad and tries to get me to stop, but its just too much fun! I like to dance, but Brandon doesn't like to. I am not good at it, I just think its fun to do!

3. Someday, when the kids are older I want to go back to school to get my masters, and doctorate. I want to be a family therapist... Then, I just want to take any class that interests me. I want to learn to do massage therapy, cake decorating, photography, and take teaching classes... Just to name a few! I love to learn about pretty much everything. I would be a student forever if I could. I just love to learn.

4. I love to bake, but hate to cook. I wish I could cook gourmet food, but I can't. I don't know what spices to use, or how to improvise when I am cooking. But I love to bake! I used to bake when I got stressed out, it just gave me time to be by myself and think. Now, I don't have as much time, but I am trying to teach Kyleigh and let her help. It is no longer time alone, but now I get to do it with Ky and we try to have fun.

5. I just got certified to Scuba Dive and I am afraid of water! I know it sounds insane, but I have never really liked water, and definitely didn't like having my head under water. But I wanted to be able to go scuba diving with my family, especially Brandon; so I gave it a try. I loved it, and now feel more confident in water than I have ever felt before. I can't wait to go to the ocean!

6. I am completely indecisive! I hate making decisions. I know it sounds stupid but I am always afraid of making the wrong choice, or of hurting peoples feelings, or stepping on someones toes. Even if it only effects me, I still can't make a decision. I have to list all the pros and cons and then I try to make Brandon choose for me. There have been many times I am in the store doing the eeny meeny miney mo... Trust me its bad!

I guess thats it, there are 6 random things about me!
I tag Christy Fillerup, Kristie Moeller, Sue McCrary, and Natasha

6 comments:

natasha said...

i was tagged a while ago. do i redo it? how are you? missed your blogs! welcome back. :)

2-Fold said...

The only thing I knew was the scuba diving certification, but I didn't know you were afraid of water. Way to go on facing your fears. We hope you have a wonderful holiday. We will miss on Christmas morning. Merry Christmas.

Tawny said...

That is hilarious! I hate a messy bed also! It just feels icky!! We need to get together!

natasha said...

come back to blogging! we want to hear all about your christmas and new years!

Anthony and Kristie said...

Just for the record I realize you tagged me. The problem is I am so normal nothing about me is random, that is why it is taking me so long. I love your blog, and wish we could see each other more than once a year. I'll do my random thing soon.

Unknown said...

Hey - so I just realized you tagged my - I'll get on it right now.