Friday, November 9, 2007

Tired Kids!

After the play date, and it was past time for bed! So, I put them to bed and went downstairs. I went back to check on them, and they were so cute I had to take some pictures!


Kyleigh loves to listen to High School Musical 2 on her mp3 player! It is her favorite way to go to sleep! I love it, because it reduces the number of times I have to go in and scold her for playing and not sleeping! Here she is so precious!


Then there's Cooper... I have no idea how he fell asleep like this. It must have been comfortable for him at the time. It was just too funny to see him curled up like that in the corner of his bed! I couldn't resist taking the pictures!! I did, however, move him to a more comfortable position after I finished with the camera!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

I am glad she likes the high school musical songs! She is hilarious. Cooper is so freakin cute, I can't believe he fell asleep like that!

2-Fold said...

It is so weird how they can sleep like that and be comfortable. Connor and Logan love to sleep with their faces right up against the slats in the corner. Sounds like you guys had a blast though.

Beau, Amanda, Gracie, and Evie said...

oh man SO CUTE!!! Your kids are adorable and I love how Kyleigh is just totally passed out but you KNOW she would wake if High School Musical got turned off! :D

Tawny said...

so cute. its good to wear them out. Cooper's room looks so dang cute! I have to come over and check out your place!